Technology ethics and policy
- Firm Responses to Mass Outrage: Technology, Blame, and Employment, Journal of Business Ethics (2020).
- Is Corporate Responsibility Relevant to Artificial Intelligence Responsibility? Georgetown Journal of Law and Public Policy (w/ M. Velasquez) (2019)
- Autonomous Vehicles and Moral Uncertainty, In P. Lin, K. Abney, & R. Jenkins (Eds.), Robot Ethics 2.0: From Autonomous Cars to Artificial Intelligence, Oxford University Press (w/ T.W. Kim) (2017).
- Are online dating companies swiping left on Black Lives Matter? Reuters (w/ S. Bedi) (June 13, 2020)
- Should Employees Be Fired in Response to Mass Social Media Outrage? Newsweek (June 2, 2020)
- The branding of a pandemic: what works and what doesn’t, San Francisco Chronicle (w/ S. Bedi) (March 13, 2020)